Designed To Deliver
Engineering and Technical design
We are comfortable designing single components or complex assemblies from the ground up or adjusting existing geometry to suit your needs. Whatever you need, just ask.
- 2D Technical drawings for single components or full assemblies
- 3D CAD modelling. We use AutoCAD, Solidworks and Autodesk Inventor
- Legacy CAD works
- Design for manufacture for a wide range of industrial processes- Sheet metal, extrusions, joinery, metal works, molding, 3D printing, acrylics
Product Development Support
We love taking an idea and making it reality. Our tried and tested design process helps get your product design to market faster and avoids the chance of any costly re-designs.
Drawing on our years of experience and knowledge of design processes means we can design a viable product from the start. Boosting efficiency and lowering costs.
- Industrial Design
- Concepts & Visualisation
- 2D Technical Drawings
- 3D CAD creation
- 3D print ready files
- Presentations & Documentation for funding
- Analysis & Optimisation
- Manufacture Ready Files
If you need to flex up your design team quickly for a project or have a project you need to outsource to keep your team focused we have the experience and expertise to solve any problem. We do this by using our technical and material knowledge to help our customers realise their chosen design.
- Site Surveys & 2D layouts
- 2D Technical Drawings for manufacture
- 3D Model Creation and Development- Solidworks and Autodesk Inventor
- Reverse Engineering
- Value Engineering
- Fixture development
- Visuals for client sign off
We are proud of our track record in delivering a range of prototypes to suit our customers budgets and exacting requirements . Whether it's a cost effective form fit 3D print or batch production of CNC aluminum components. or consumer ready metal works you can be sure we can deliver when you need it.
- 3D printing in all materials
- CNC machining
- Laser Cutting of metals and acrylics
- Sheet Steel
This technology allows the accurate digital capturing of existing geometry. It allows us to copy data on an objects shape and appearance then replicate or manipulate the CAD data. This technology is perfect when you have complex forms, legacy items or a part that you do not have digital files for.